Freedom, system thinking, politics, science, education, economics, pirates

Thursday, 4 June 2009

Voted

My vote is in, UKIP for Euros. We don't have a local election here.

I was going to vote Tory, to put what little pressure I can on Brown. However, it looks like he's toast without my help. So I decided to UKIP, in order to turn the Eurosceptic wick up on call me Dave.

Logic courtesy of Mark Wadsworth.

In a GE (soon, please; soon) I will vote Tory, as getting Labour out is my top priority. Unless there is a LPUK candidate to vote for.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you weren't fooled by a fold.

    I voted NO2EU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forecast UKIP to be closer to us Tories than predicted. I won't mind as long as we do reasonably well. Brown's cd leak may well backfire.

    ReplyDelete