Freedom, system thinking, politics, science, education, economics, pirates

Saturday, 6 December 2008

John Redwood today

"For those who like metaphors, a City commentator (I think it was Lombard) compared the actions of the MPC and the Bank to the person in the shower who can never get the temperature right. Tiring of the cold start to the shower, they turn the thermostat to very hot. After a pause they are surpised to be scalded. They wrench the thermostat back to cold. Sometime later they are shivering from jets of cold water. They lurch the control back to very hot…

Please can our authorities learn to get the temperature right soon?"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark

    I think it may be a long wait. Common sense seems to be in short supply just now. I really can't see the logic of the latest cut.

    I am working my way down the ten new blogs (which we are both on) as listed on Iain Dale's site today.

    Keep on blogging.

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete