Freedom, system thinking, politics, science, education, economics, pirates

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Gordo - best chancellor? You're having a laugh.

1. I love a good graph, over at Guido's is a graph showing the FTSE before & during Gordo's reign. (link above)

2. The bastard fucked over my pension by taxing growth in fund values.  And I knew what he did at the time he did it - I wasn't fooled at the time, but as stealth taxes go it takes the biscuit.

Look at the graph, he taxed the bits that sloped up, did nothing when they sloped down. The final value is little different from when he took over, so what hav we paid tax for?

And they say he's the best person to lead us through the credit crunch? Clueless. 

1 comment:

  1. Golden Rule - the stock market goes down under Labour. FTSE 100 is back to low 5,000s, I'd guess it'll be back at mid-3,000s by 2010.

    ReplyDelete